Please try to arrive for each workshop 5 minutes early to assure your spot.
Sometimes workshops can be crowded so give yourself plenty of time to get your things and yourself settled.
Be sure to remember that everyone is there to have a good time so relax and be comfortable, take time to make new friends and enjoy the experience.
- Be sure to warm up and be stretched out before beginning the workshops.
- Take your time absorbing the information – take a break if needed.
- Be sure to practice the move(s) to retain what you’ve learned.
- Share your thoughts and ideas with others – they may have caught something you missed.
- HAVE FUN – FUN – FUN! Video taping is NOT allowed DURING the workshops.